We are a CrossFit-dedicated gym located in Charleston, SC. We provide a high-intensity core strength and conditioning program that focuses on all ten components of optimal physical fitness:
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance – the ability of the body systems to gather, process, and transport oxygen
- Stamina – the ability of the body to process, store, deliver, and utilize energy
- Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply force
- Flexibility – the ability of maximizing range of motion at a given joint
- Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply maximum force in minimum time
- Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement
- Agility – the ability to minimize transition time between one movement pattern to another
- Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement
- Balance – the ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base
- Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity
We offer group CrossFit classes and private sessions. Our group classes integrate techniques and skill work with highly-varied, challenging workouts. Our one-on-one, private sessions provide focused individual guidance and coaching tailored to the individual’s needs and goals. Our vision is to create a fit and healthy community that strives for elite level fitness performance.
At CrossFit Integrity, our primary focus is on function and human performance, not body image. We view intensity as the key component of any fitness program. We do not isolate muscles. Our training is based on constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. These movements are required for independent living. We do not believe in short cuts, we demand commitment. We believe that the way you eat determines how you live. For us, feeding the body the proper balance of food is critical for performance. We help our members pursue elite fitness and develop to their maximal potential. We strive to challenge our members to improve their quality of life and enhance their fitness levels through the pursuit of function.
If you are new to CrossFit or want to check us out, you are welcome to come in and watch one of our training sessions. If you would like to give it a try, you must attend the FREE introduction session at 9:00am ONLY on Saturdays. If you are unavailable on Saturday mornings, you can schedule an appointment to go through a free introduction. No CrossFit experience is necessary for the introduction session. It is designed to teach you the fundamental movements and exercises that will be needed to safely perform workouts. During this class you will get a chance to learn more about CrossFit and our program.
Crossfit Integrity, Charleston, SC